BRINES Organic Fruits S.L., (hereinafter BRINES) is the owner of this website.
CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCEPTANCE
These restrictions regulate the use of the BRINES website. Accessing the website and/or using any of its services presupposes the full acceptance of all conditions of use. BRINES reserves the right to modify the contents of this website and its services at any time, including conditions of use.
CONDITIONS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE
The user is obliged to use this website in accordance with authorised uses. It is expressly forbidden to use this website or any of its services for any and all illicit purposes, in any way contrary to good faith and the public order, or contrary to user conditions as established. It is also forbidden to make use of this website in contravention of the rights or interests of third parties, or in any way that might prevent the normal use of the website by other users.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The entire contents of this website (brand, trade names, images, icons, design and general presentation of the various sections) are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of BRINES and/or third parties. In no case does accessing this website imply that BRINES or any other copyright holder:
- Authorizes or licenses said content
- Waives, transmits or assigns totally or partially no rights over contents (among others, your right to reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate).
- No use of the website and/or its contents may be made, other than those expressly authorized by BRINES.
- No user shall be permitted to resell, republish, print, download, copy, retransmit or present any element of this website or its contents without the prior written consent of BRINES, unless the law allows to a reasonable extent copying or printing the contents for personal and non-commercial use, while maintaining the copyright and other identifying data of the rights of BRINES and/or the owner of any rights to contents, which in no case may be altered or transformed in any way. This website and its contents are protected under international and Spanish laws for the protection of Industrial and Intellectual Property, as individual creations and/or compilations. Users are not allowed to modify or suppress in any way the information regarding these rights as included on the website. BRINES reserves all rights as the owner of this website and its content.
A. Waiver regarding website function.
BRINES does not guarantee that this website and/or its services are operative at any given time. BRINES is authorised to perform any technical modifications that may be required to improve quality, performance or the efficiency of its system or connection at any time. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, the term of the provision of services from this website is of indefinite duration. Nevertheless, BRINES may at any time terminate any of its services or disallow access to the website at any time. Provided it is possible, BRINES will also strive to notify users previously of any interruptions of service.
B. Waiver regarding content.
The content of any kind included on this website are made available to the public and facilitate the provision of information, products and services supplied or rendered by BRINES.
BRINES does not guarantee the reliability, veracity, completeness or updatedness of any of the content provided herein. BRINES shall therefore not be responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may be caused by the use of the information provided on this website. BRINES does not guarantee the suitability of the content of this website for any specific purpose. Consequently, both access to this website and the use of any information or content included herein is the exclusive responsibility of the user, and BRINES accepts no responsible for possible damages derived from the use of the information provided herein.
C. This website may contain links that allow users to access third-party websites. Nevertheless, BRINES shall not be held responsible for any content of said third-party websites, nor can it guarantee the legality, precision, veracity or reliability of the information they may contain.
- ¿Purpose/s of processing your data and legal basis?
Your personal data will be processed pursuant to the provisions of the RGPD, on the legal basis and with the purposes as indicated below:
- Consent of the interested party
Your personal data will be processed, provided you have given us your consent, for the following purposes:
- If your data have been obtained from a contact form, they will be processed for the purpose of meeting your request, and may include, among other things, responding to your suggestions, doubts, complaints or requests for commercial information. It is understood that by completing the contact form and providing the necessary data, you give your consent to having your data processed for this purpose.
- Additionally, if you give us your consent to do so by checking the boxes provided for this purpose, your data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial, promotional and/or advertising information, including communications by electronic means.
You may revoke your consent at any time.
- Agreement between the parties.
If your data have been obtained in the product purchase registration form, they will be processed for the purpose of registering the purchase and managing any services required for the products you have purchased.
In this case, the data requested and indicated as mandatory are necessary to register the purchase of the product and manage the services associated with it, therefore this purpose cannot be fulfilled if said data are not provided.
- Legitimate interest
Managing commercial or promotional communications of a professional nature related to products and/or services that you are purchasing or have purchased in the past. Personal data may be processed to create profiles based on internal data, the results of which allow the identification of communications that may be of interest to you based on the products and/or services you purchase.
At any time, you may object to your data being processed for this purpose by following the instructions described in section 7.
We do not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, as described in article 22 of the GDPR. If we use this procedure from time to time, you will be informed accordingly and will have the right to obtain human intervention in decision-making.
To carry out the aforementioned purposes, BRINES may avail itself of collaboration from third-party service providers having access to your personal data and processing them on behalf of BRINES as service providers. Specifically, BRINES may contract the provision of services from third-party providers carrying out their activities, by way of example and not limitation, in the following sectors: legal advice, multidisciplinary professional services companies, technology service provider companies, and computer service provider companies.
Only if you give us your consent to do so by checking the box provided for this purpose, your data may be transferred in order to meet requests made via contact forms.
BRINES complies with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty to delete personal information no longer considered necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected.
Your data will remain at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations for answering possible responsibilities arising from processing only during the periods of applicability of said responsibilities. Once these periods have elapsed, this information will be permanently deleted using secure methods.
The personal data obtained by BRINES are the personal data collected directly from you using the relevant contact forms.
Pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, as well as national regulations on data protection, you have the right to exercise, if you wish, the right to access, rectification and deletion of data, as well such as requesting limitations on the processing of your personal data, opposing processing, requesting data portability, as well as refusing automated individual decision making.
Additionally, if personal data processing as described is based on your consent, you may revoke said consent at any time. In such a case, please note that revocation of consent as given will not affect the legality of any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of said consent.
You may exercise the rights described above using the following channels, providing the necessary documentation that allows us to verify your identity (copy of ID, passport, NIE, etc.):
- In writing, by request addressed to Brines Organic Fruits S.L., Passeig del Pais Valencià nº 20, 46760 Tavernes de la Valldigna, Valencia, Spain
- By email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated or you have any other claim regarding your personal data, please contact the Data Controller whose contact details can be found in section 1.
In all cases, interested parties may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the control authority for data protection at http://www.agpd.es., Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
The present conditions of use and the services provided on this website are governed by the laws of Spain. BRINES has no control over the identify or location of users accessing this website. In the event of dispute or disagreement in reference to this website or any of the services provided herein, the parties expressly agree to be governed by the courts and tribunals of Valencia, Spain.